chevron_left

Hydration?is key? in Skincare

@foxtaleskin Keep Calm Daily Hydrating Serum

Contains:

Sodium Hyaluronate: -keeps the skin hydrated, and helps repair the skin barrier.

α—Bisabolol: -Major active component of chamomile, known for its soothing and wound-healing properties (reduces redness and irritation)

Aquaporin Boosters: -Glycerin, Glyceryl glucoside: helps in water transportation within cells

Red Algae Extract -Intensely hydrating, replenishes the skin’s natural hydration by retaining moisture (revitalizing dead skin)

Betaine: - Soothing and gives skin an immediate plumping effect

Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol) - Soothing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing (skin conditioning)

?My review?

I have not loved an HA based serum so so much as this one. It is truly one of a kind.

1. It very lightweight, I don’t particularly enjoy very viscous serums, feels messy at times

2. Very soothing, yes my skin was breaking out when I started using this, and it immediately felt so cool and soothing 

3. It calmed down my acne redness

4.And obviously it hydrates and plumps the skin

But its the additional benefits which is a gamechanger for me and it turns out I am constantly reaching out more and more to this serum for both my AM and PM routine.

?While it will be great for everyone, it is a must try for acne prone skin and those with broken skin barrier.

Tags
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
+

the full experience!

Already have an account?