chevron_left

AM skincare routine Ft. Himaira

AM skincare routine ft. Himaira  I recently discovered this skincare brand and i was really impressed with their formulations! The products look & feel so luxurious!  Products shown in the Video : • 24K Gold Face Wash - 100ml  This is a very gentle & radiance boosting face wash. It is enriched with 24k Gold Flakes that provide glow & radiance to your skin. I really love how beautifully this cleanses my skin without making it dry & leaving a beautiful glow post wash.  • @himairag Hydro Bomb Moisturizer - I definitely found my perfect moisturizer for Summers! It is a gel based Moisturizer, enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Oatmeal & Vitamin C, feels so lightweight yet super Hydrating on the skin. It provides just the right amount of Hydration without any sticky feel. Also, it has a cooling sensation.  • @himairag Sunscreen Mousse SPF 50 PA+++ - It is a Broad Spectrum Sunscreen, that leaves absolutely no white cast. The texture is mousse velvety & it leaves a comfortable matte finish. It blends quickly and controls sweat to some extent. I love this formulation so much.
Tags
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
+

the full experience!

Already have an account?