chevron_left

Review of Ilana products

Tried these "so talked about" ilana  's Makeup Products and here is my take on these:

Shimmering Makeup Primer Strobe Cream - Champagne - 50ml  - I am so overjoyed about this product. This has extremely fine shimmer particle which gives such a pretty-cute look on the skin. It blends easily and you can use it in so many ways. Do let me know if you want me to make a video on that.
Soft Blur Cream Concealer & Foundation with SPF 50 - Beach Please- 5gm  - This gives a soft matte finish on the skin. Gives medium coverage, hides minor discolouration. A perfect Pot Concealer to go with if you dont like the tacky and heavy foundation feeling on your skin. This comes in a glass packaging and it feels luxe??.
Lip Scrub - Coffee & Vanilla - 15gm  to your crusty and thirsty lips. This exfoliator is so damn good. Exfoliate the lips so well yet doesn't make them dry at all!! This variant of coffee and vanilla is delishussh as well??
Beet Tint - 10ml  Umm do I need to talk about this??!! You might already know the hype about this product. Its so good.
??Pigmented??Easy to Blend??Gives a healthy flush of colour??Looks Dewy??

What you want more for a soft glam makeup look????!!!

I would highly suggest you to try Strobe Cream and Lip exfoliator.
Tags
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
+

the full experience!

Already have an account?