chevron_left

Anua Heartleaf Pore Control Cleansing Oil Demo & Review

Finally tried out this viral Korean skincare product @anuaskincare Heartleaf pore control cleansing oil.

I just love to use korean cleansing oils and this one has already gone viral ? Thanks to @maccaron_beauty for sending this over ❤️ Sharing my honest experience with this product ?

Anua products generally have Heartleaf as main ingredient which is known to soothe and calm the skin. This cleansing oil is very very lightweight! According to the brand claims, it is non comedogenic and is absolutely safe to use on acne prone and sensitive skin. It effectively removes daily sunscreen, dirt and light makeup. It takes some time to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

Emulsifies pretty well with water and leaves no oily residue after washing with plain water, but i always prefer to double cleanse my face with a water based cleanser. It definitely makes my skin smooth and bright after every use. And the best part, it doesn't sting my eyes at all ?

It deeply cleanses the pores and with regular use, it reduces blackheads around nose.

It has some herbal kind of fragrance but not overpowering.

I would definitely recommend this cleansing oil to everyone! ❤️
Tags
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
+

the full experience!

Already have an account?