Nutrition 101

A space for all things food! Share your recipes, healthy or indulgent.

Let's Chat

• Anju Kaushik

Infused Ice Cubes

If you don't like the taste of water, need to find interesting ways to increase your hydration or looking for ways to get the kids to drink more water then this is a great way to do so. 
    Pop any herbs, fruits or edible flowers in the ice cube tray and fill with flavour enhanced water, plain water or coconut water. Freeze and voila! No more reminders needed to drink up! 

• Zesty Orange - (70 ml)
    • beyondwater
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 25 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • +

the full experience!

Already have an account?

Bestsellers

• Anju Kaushik
    This is a simple breakfast / snack / dessert and it takes minutes to put this together. Using milk of choice flavour the chia bowl with jaggery powder and cardamom powder. Topped this one with...
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 10 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Khooshi Sud
    Hummus is a classic for a reason. This is a go-to hummus recipe. It's a great spread for sandwiches, wraps, and crackers and a phenomenal dip for veggies. It can be used as a base for pasta sauces...
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 7 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • +

the full experience!

Already have an account?

Top Product Reviews

• Pallavika Singh

Recently using this amazing product

Scrubbing our inner body is not possible and we need a right solution to cleanse our tissues, organs, and mind

Vigyanveda is Nature based and we prepare all our formulations from the naturally produced plants, seeds, flowers, stem and roots.
    #vigyanveda #nutrition #aryuvedicproduct
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 10 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik

Pumpkin Soup 

Recipe for Pumpkin soup

1 onion
    2-3 cloves of peeled smashed garlic
    2-3 whole peppercorns
    1 tsp of EVOO or Flaxseed oil 
    2 cups of peeled chopped pumpkin
    Salt to taste
    1/2 tsp Mixed dried herbs

Heat oil in a pan and thrown in the smashed garlic, peppercorns, herbs and onion.
    Sauté and add pumpkin with salt.
    Add half a cup of water.
    Cover and pressure cook for 5 min.
    Blend and add salt to taste.
    Add coconut milk for extra creaminess.
    Drizzle with good fats like flaxseed oil for flav

...  more
    • Organic Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil - 100ml
    • Praakritik
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 4 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Khooshi Sud

Citrus-Date Vinaigrette​ (makes about 1⁄2 cup dressing) 

2 Medjool dates, pitted (if they’re not soft; soak in warm water for 5-10 minutes) 

3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil

3 TBSP fresh lemon juice

1 TBSP fresh orange juice

1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (or whole grain mustard) 

1⁄2 tsp ground cumin

1⁄2 tsp paprika

1⁄4 tsp coriander

1⁄4 sea salt, plus more to taste

Freshly cracked black pepper to taste 

Water, as needed

Add all ingredients except for the water in a food processor and blend u

...  more
    chat_bubble_outline  11   thumb_up_off_alt 9 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • anshul chhetri

Many restaurants serve it routinely, and some people start their day with lemon water instead of coffee or tea. There are no doubt lemons are delicious, but does adding them to water make you healthier?
    Much of the evidence supporting lemon water’s health benefits is anecdotal. Little scientific research has been done specifically on lemon water, but research exists on the benefits of lemon and water separately.
    Here are six ways your body may benefit from lemon water

chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 9 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Rani Pal

Gummies

These Gummies are so cute and tasty. Good for health. Go for it. It's really beneficial for both kids and adults. Highly Recommended...

@pediacare

#gummies #pediacare #healthy #growth

chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 22 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik
    Did you know that kiwi is technically a berry! The kiwi fruit is full of antioxidants, fiber, Vitamin C and is a great alkalizer! It's a great idea to eat that fuzzy skin too as it triples the fiber and bumps up the vitamin C quotient of this delicious fruit. 🥝 The tart fruit is also great for digestion and comes with a low sugar count of just 6 grams per fruit. So, while 'green food' always brings veggies to your mind, don't forget the beautiful kiwi!
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 11 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik
    Good fats and all there is to that! Olives and Oils like Extra Virgin Olive Oil are high in monounsaturated fats and a great addition to Mediterranean, Italian and other cuisines. Rich in Vitamin E, minerals and antioxidants this fruit is hugely beneficial to reduce liver fat, improve cardiovascular health and reduce chronic inflammation among other markers. Choose to have a few olives when peckish in the evenings or add them to your sandwiches or just when you are craving some salt. Like ...  more
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 11 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik

Gur and Besan Laddoos! 

Food that nourishes your body and soul is food that is made of real ingredients. Making your own laddoos or power balls with wholesome ingredients following your mother's and grandmother's recipe is a definite win over the chocolate cookies or sandwich cookies!

Gluten free, refined sugar free and trans fat free! What's not to love?! 

chat_bubble_outline  10   thumb_up_off_alt 10 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • ayushi rawat
    TOASTED ALMOND GRANOLA

INGREDIENTS
    3 cups (370 g) rolled oats
    1 cup (140 g) raw almonds, roughly chopped
    1/2 cup (75 g) raw pumpkin seeds
    1/2 cup (75 g) raw sunflower seeds (or other nut/seed of choice)
    3/4 cup (75 g) shredded unsweetened coconut flakes 1/4 cup (50 g) brown sugar
    1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
    1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
    3/4 teaspoon salt
    1/2 cup (75 g) dried fruit, chopped. (optional)

DIRECTIONS 
    1. Preheat the oven to 250F (120C) and place baking paper onto a
    ...  more
    chat_bubble_outline  7   thumb_up_off_alt 10 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Rashmi Sinha
    A new disease is discovered every single day and living a healthy lifestyle is so important in today's life. I used to have junk food as my evening snack which is not good. So, I thought to look for a healthy snack option which will not affect my health and is tasty as well. Recently I got my hands on ritebite nutrition bar. It has cashew, almonds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, oats and many more beneficial ingredients. It is so healthy and so tasty. Go n grab one for yourself. 
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 12 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Ekta Sharma
    Here is i am shraring my morning routine which i do after having 2 glass of warm water.It works as a natural pre workout to me as i do my 40 min workout after 10 min of having this magical coffee with some nuts.
    This may not surprise you, but I put coconut oil in my coffee🙂 yes!! And it’s delicious! But I don’t do it just for it’s yummy-ness. Coconut oil gives me Super-Mama Powers! Coconut oil gives me a boost in energy and helps me to fight all the super germs.
    Here are some ways in which add
    ...  more
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 12 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik
    𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚
    for meal balance when ‘breaking your fast’! Much denser nutritionally than that glass of milk or that toast with butter.
    Not all vegan smoothies need nut milk or coconut milk to add creaminess and this one is proof.
    Buckwheat is a bit of a misnomer - it has no wheat in it and is also not a grain - it’s a seed! But it’s gluten-free, an awesome source of complete vegetarian protein with all nine amino acids and a great option for weight management because of its low GI...  more
    • Almond Buckwheat Cookies - 125 gm
    • Dazzling Almond Butter - 500 gm
    • Nourish Organics
    • The Huda Bar
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 5 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik

𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙙

Here’s a simple yet delightful weekday lunch! Nicely balanced with protein, carbs and fiber in the ratio 1:1:2 - balancing meals can be a fun exercise! What other ideas can you think of? 

chat_bubble_outline  7   thumb_up_off_alt 9 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖 / 𝙇𝙤𝙩𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

What makes Makhana a great snack is the fact that it has a good balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber - the food that keeps you feeling full for longer and helps control blood sugars. It is also anti-aging because of its antioxidant properties and great for people with inflammatory issues of the gut, arthritis and psoriasis amongst others. It is also rich in micronutrients like calcium, magnesium and iron - making it a healthy snack anytime of

...  more
    chat_bubble_outline  7   thumb_up_off_alt 9 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • Anju Kaushik

Are you eating your greens?

A reminder to eat your vegetables daily in whatever form you like - blend them into a smoothie, cook them into a sabzi, grill them in the oven, make a zesty salad or make them into soups! 
    Many of us are poor vegetarians because we don't get enough vegetables in our diet. This is all good fibre and an essential part of balanced meals. Eating more vegetables creates a more alkaline environment in the body that strengthens the immune system. This fibre is good for the gu

...  more
    chat_bubble_outline  0   thumb_up_off_alt 4 share
    +

the full experience!

Already have an account?
  • +

the full experience!

Already have an account?