chevron_left

Let's exfoliate together

Reviewing Conscious Food  ????? ?????? ???????? & ??????? ???? ???????? and  Flashfix Face Mask - 50ml   //

First of all I m all in for this vibrant skincare packaging. Now, lets talk about these two.

?Berry Bright Soothing Claming Cleanser : It has the goodness of Niacinamide, Oat Milk and Berry complex. The texture is like a jelly, foams up well and makes the skin looks bright and fresh post application. The packaging is easy to travel with. Imo it can be enjoyed by all skin type.
Ratings : 5/5
?Flash Fix Resurfacing and Exfoliating Mask : I have never in my life tried a mask like this. The consistency is like a gel and gets spread easily on the skin. It has ingredients like lactic acid, SA acid, Glycolic acid, Honey & Saffron petal. It gently exfoliates the skin & gives at-home facial like skin. The main thing which I liked about this product the most is the consistency, generally i used to use a clay based mask because of my combination skin type but this one works equally or much more better than those clay mask coz it won't make your skin stretchy or dry. This can be used by any skintype who wants to tackle dullness instantly.
Rating : 10/5

⚠️ ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ???? ???? ??????✨
Tags
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
+

the full experience!

Already have an account?