chevron_left

Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream

@klairs midnight blue calming cream (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

This gentle cream instantly calms and soothes sensitive skin. Star ingredients include Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from Chamomile Oil with powerful calming effects, and Centella Asiatica that hydrates the skin and relieves redness.

- Soothes irritation

- Presents TEWL (Transepidermal Water Loss) - Skin Soothing Effect on External Stimulus (UV)

- Skin Temperature Reduction

My Experience:

Honestly this is the first thing I have ever used from klairs, as I have heard about them for years. My first impression was that this cream was thick - thicker than most of the creams I've used. Even though it is incredibly thick, this cream is not sticky or greasy. This cream is meant to be a treatment for severe dryness, including cracked, chapped, and irritated skin. This is not an everyday cream. I have combination skin with some sensitivity, I'm really prone to redness especially in the winter. This is effective in soothing dry itchiness, and it's Very effective in reducing redness. My skin around the nose area and upper lip are always the part that suffer the most. this cream instantly cools down the skin skin and gives a soothing effect. This is a staple in my skincare routine. Sometimes I apply this cream on my full face. You know those days when skin needs rest from active ingredients and this cream is perfect for that as it's very nourishing.

#klairs

Tags
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment
+

the full experience!

Already have an account?